Positivity + Productivity : Rooftop Yoga + Networking @ The Yard
ARE YOU LOOKING TO REFRESH?
Then get down on the mat with us.
As part of Philly Tech Week 2019 presented by Comcast, The Yard + The Positivity Charge are teaming up to bring you a night of positive thinking, to create room for more productivity in your day.
We'll be starting the evening off by clearing our minds to be open to new opportunities and ideas with yoga on the roof (weather permitting), and then enjoy brews, bites and more with new friends afterward.
What you will need to bring:
- PMA (positive mental attitude)
- Comfortable clothes
- Willingness to learn
- Yoga mat (if participating in yoga)
- 5:30 pm - Arrival + Check-in
- 5:40 PM - Secrets for Effective Goal Setting with The Positivity Charge Co-founders Parisha Smith & Dr. Rubina Tahir
- 5:50 PM - Yoga Flow Class**
- 6:30 PM - Happy Hour + Networking
Please note we only have limited spots for Yoga, but anyone can join the happy hour afterward.
—-Rooftop activities are weather permitting. If there is inclement weather, activities will be moved indoors.—-