Opportunity Zones: What do you need to know?
Have you heard about Opportunity Zones but not really understood all the details? Join us for an informative discussion about how you can benefit from Opportunity Zones and hear insights from Jeff Thomas, Tax Director at Netrality.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is a Qualified Opportunity Zone?
- What is a Qualified Opportunity Fund?
- How can Opportunity Zones benefit you?
- WHEN: Wednesday, May 8th - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- WHERE: Netrality Data Centers 401 North Broad St., Suite 210 Philadelphia, PA 19108
Space is limited so be sure to RSVP today! Join your friends and colleagues to learn more about how you can benefit from Opportunity Zones. Refreshments will be provided.
Netrality owns and operates strategic interconnected data centers and Meet Me Rooms, providing a mix of colocation, powered shell and wholesale data center solutions driven by fiber-dense, network-rich interconnection environments.
Netrality today has six strategic data centers in five markets: 210 North Tucker and 900 Walnut in St. Louis, 1102 Grand in Kansas City, 1301 Fannin in Houston and 401 North Broad in Philadelphia and 717 South Wells in Chicago. Learn more at www.netrality.com.