Learning by Doing: Training the Next Gen of Innovators and Entrepreneurs
Vanguard Innovation Studio and Saxbys invite you to spend a morning with us!
Join us at the Innovation Studio to hear from a panel of seasoned executives and entrepreneurs as they discuss lessons learned from growing their own businesses and how they are using experiential learning to help develop the next generation of innovation practitioners. Breakfast will be provided by Saxbys!
- Vanessa Chan (Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, University of Pennsylvania)
- Lisha Davis (Head of Innovation Studio, Vanguard)
- Nick Bayer (Founder and CEO, Saxbys)
- Amy Nelson (CEO, Venture for America)
- 8:30-9:15 - Breakfast and Networking (Saxbys Headquarters)
- 9:15-9:30 - Welcome from Lisha Davis (Vanguard Innovation Studio)
- 9:30-10:30 - Panel (Vanguard Innovation Studio)
- 10:30-11:00 - Networking and Departure (Vanguard Innovation Studio)
Saxbys Headquarters is located on the 3rd floor. Vanguard Innovation Studio is located on the 4th floor.
Please remember to bring a Photo ID with you to gain admittance to the event.
- Twitter Hashtag
- Wheelchair Accessible