Keys to a Successful Career Path: A Panel Featuring Four Female Trailblazers
Every career path follows a different route. One way might take you right to the top and another might take a bit longer to get there. A different path might lead you to create your own dream.
Hear the panelists’ stories, including:
- The failures and challenges that led to the greatest growth
- Their key habits and mentalities
- How confidence helps them succeed in male-dominated industries
- Rachel Moran - Shareholder and Senior Financial Planner at RTD Financial
- Jill Alspach - Executive Director for Women in Tech Leadership & Founder of Alspach Logistics Consulting
- Gina Moore - Principal and Portfolio Manager at AJO, an institutional quant shop in Philadelphia
- Adele Gorrilla – Chief Investment Officer, Zunis Investments, a family office based in Philadelphia.
- Registration / Check-in: Starts at 5:00pm
- Panel: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Networking and Refreshments: 7:00 - 7:45pm