Film, Technology and the Democratization of Content
At this event, we will explore what filmmakers are doing to interface their stories to the local and global marketplace, often live.
- How does technology integrate or change the story?
- What do tools mean to modern stories?
- How can people produce a film or any media and own it outright?
- Can ALL content be tokenized and democratized?
- How does sound and image evoke change and move people?
- How is the narrative process changing?
- How is it changing us as people? In culture?
Post to our live Twitter feeds @PhilaIndie and @betalab now to engage this discussion. The 12th annual festival runs May 8-11th, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA USA.
We hope to see you there!!