Could Company Benefits Outweigh Pay? Key Strategies to Attract and Retain Talent
The competition for modern talent is only becoming more challenging.
In this hot job market, employees are quitting their jobs in record numbers with studies showing the voluntary turnover rate is over 15% (that's almost one in six people leaving their jobs to find another).
Leaders have to get creative in how they approach the new employee experience in order to not only attract that external talent, but to retain the talent they have. With time and experiences becoming more valued than money, how can workplaces differentiate their offers by way of clever benefits packages?
On this panel we'll explore out of the box thinking connected to benefits, perks and the work experience.
- Emily Allen, Director of People Operations, Seer Interactive
- Dave Bookbinder, Senior Director, CFGI
- Kory Collins, Diversity Talent Strategist, Cigna
- Beth Perkins, People Growth Manager, O3 World
- Moderated By Kristin Dudley, Chief Product Officer, Technical.ly
This session is brought to you by: