From Pipeline to Brand Loyalist: Crafting Your Community of Consumers
There are myriad ways a consumer may come to your doorstep.
From the traditional word-of-mouth to a paid Instagram influencer, the reason a consumer uses your product or service is not always easy to determine. Brand development happens over time, beyond what even analytics can always capture.
That’s why a full customer journey, from discovery to brand champion, takes an array of strategies, tools and constant review.
In this panel discussion, we’ll review how to track and measure the customer journey and what types of branding and storytelling can help you create the community of brand loyalists you’re looking for.
- Liz Brown, Cofounder, BCKG and Managing Director, Backstage Capital Philadelphia
- Ryan Cody, Director of Sales, DirectLync
- YaYa Horne, Executive Producer, Tiny Room for Elephants
- Will Walsh, Cross-Channel User Experience Manager (B2B - International Division), Vanguard
- Moderated By Stephen Babcock, Assistant Editor, Technical.ly
This session is brought to you by: