Social Ventures: What are they and Why do they Matter?
There’s a growing movement of startups and entrepreneurs that exist not only to make money, but also to address social or environmental problems. These “social ventures” also have competitive advantages when attracting capital, customers, and employees.
Hear from social entrepreneurs and impact investors about why they create and fund startups that do more than focus on profit.
- Margaret Bradley, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- Sean Darras, Founder, LUXTECH
- Emeka Oguh, CEO, PeopleJoy
- Mark Switaj, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, RoundTrip
- Leigh Wood, Investor, Board Member, COO and CFO, RealWinWin
- Moderated By John Moore, Angel Investor, Social Venture Circle Philadelphia and Robin Hood Ventures
This session is brought to you by: