IMPACT Session #2Part of Introduced by Technical.ly
Entering the Tech Field: Diversity in the Workplace After the First Year
In this presentation, Hopeworks alumni who have entered the tech field will join their current supervisors to describe what making the tech workspace diverse really looks like — taking the conversation from the theoretical to the actual.
Two Hopeworks youth who a year ago were just starting their tech careers will present alongside their current supervisors, sharing the unexpected challenges and victories of being the first in their families and communities to enter the tech space.
- Preston Beckley IV, Manager, Sales Operations, Comcast
- Caloua Lowe, Digital Marketing Contractor, Seer Interactive
- Naomi Maldanado, Business Requirements Analyst, Comcast
- Emily Meekins, Sr Manager, People Operations, Seer Interactive
- Moderated By Dan Rhoton, Executive Director, Hopeworks N Camden
This session is brought to you by:
Dan has been working with youth for the past two decades in a variety of capacities, working as a…
Now a Business Analyst at Comcast, Naomi has overcome tremendous obstacles to build a life for…
Caloua Lowe, a Hopeworks alumni, recently joined SEER Interactive as an alumni and now works as a…
My days are spent finding talent, building brilliant teams, and improving people operations. For…
Preston Beckley IV
Preston Beckley IV is a Sales Operations Manager and Salesforce Administrator who works with…