Entering the Tech Field: Diversity in the Workplace After the First Year
In this presentation, Hopeworks alumni who have entered the tech field will join their current supervisors to describe what making the tech workspace diverse really looks like — taking the conversation from the theoretical to the actual.
Two Hopeworks youth who a year ago were just starting their tech careers will present alongside their current supervisors, sharing the unexpected challenges and victories of being the first in their families and communities to enter the tech space.
- Preston Beckley IV, Manager, Sales Operations, Comcast
- Caloua Lowe, Digital Marketing Contractor, Seer Interactive
- Naomi Maldanado, Business Requirements Analyst, Comcast
- Emily Meekins, Sr Manager, People Operations, Seer Interactive
- Moderated By Dan Rhoton, Executive Director, Hopeworks N Camden
This session is brought to you by: