Fail Better: Startup Founders and Stories of Resilience
Failure. We've all been there, even the most successful among us.
In this series of lightning talks, we'll hear from four founders of companies that made it onto Technical.ly's 2019 realLIST — aka our lists of the most promising startups in Philly, Baltimore, D.C. and Delaware — about the times in their lives when things weren't going so well — and what they learned from it.
Lightning Talk Presenters
- Alex Cohen, Founder and CEO, TwentyTables (DC)
- Amira Idris, CEO and Founder, TheraV (Delaware)
- Allysa Dittmar, President, ClearMask, LLC (Baltimore)
- Sujay Suresh Kumar, Cofounder and CTO, Lilu (Philadelphia)
- Moderated By Michelai Graham, DC Market Editor, Technical.ly
This session is brought to you by: