Removing the Stigma: Creative Solutions for the Mental Health Crisis
Advocacy groups, nonprofits and celebrities are helping to battle the stigma around mental health. Yet norms have not changed enough for many of the 1 in 5 Americans living with behavioral health conditions.
This panel features a unique mix of executive leaders discussing innovative and creative strategies for combating this stigma at home, at work, and beyond with a focus on shifting from raising awareness towards improving outcomes and lives.
- Tonya Ladipo, CEO, The Ladipo Group
- Russ Micoli, Vice President, Behavioral Services, Jefferson Health New Jersey
- Jessica Pickett, Founder and President, RPM Solutions Group
- Mitch Vidovich, Director of Government Affairs, Independence Blue Cross
- Moderated By Christopher Molaro, CEO, NeuroFlow
This session is brought to you by: