Locally made games, maker spaces, AR/VR, drones and more.
- Vizmoo develops creative, innovative games and artistic tools that blend music, dance and the visual arts.
- Quadratron Games is inspired by the beautiful and the challenging.
- Moore College of Art & Design's Game Arts Showcase will exhibit senior game projects from the Animation and Game arts major. The games will be a mix of 3D adventure games to 2D puzzle games.
- Algebra By Hand is a web app that will improve your students’ algebraic procedural fluency with simplifying expressions, expanding expressions, and solving linear equations. It corrects your students’ assignments for you and gives you a full grade report so that you can grade less and teach more.
- In today's world, people want something new and different and exciting. ImmersiveXR brings the awesome to the party with augmented reality, virtual reality, 360, and more!
- Rorschach Puss, LLC is an independent game development studio based in Broomall, PA, which is next to Philadelphia, in United States that seeks to make high-quality games for a variety of platforms. Its founder, Daniel Jung, wants to bring something innovative, but familiar, to the audience he loves.
- Direct Dimensions, Inc. provides laser scanning, reverse engineering, and digital modeling services, products, and training.
- Play an immersive, multiplayer VR game built by Palchemist that teaches users how to save the ocean and restore it back to pre-industrial levels.